MaxPower Bikini Comp Winner

Jackster

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

errr... would all the ladies on here like to post a picture of them selfs so we can all jugde what u look like in comparason... before you go slagging off other birds to much  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

plenty in the show us ur gf's and faces threads lol.

(i know it might be fun but...)

Every girl who has just near enough slagged her off post pics of you up on the board and let every guy on evo rip you up see how u like it, im sure if she read the comments she would be angry it aint her fault she looks like she does.

Im sure u girls wouldnt like being slagged off i know i wouldnt and if i was i would slag back, so why slag other birds off ??

Every girl who has just near enough slagged her off post pics of you up on the board and let every guy on evo rip you up see how u like it, im sure if she read the comments she would be angry it aint her fault she looks like she does.

Im sure u girls wouldnt like being slagged off i know i wouldnt and if i was i would slag back, so why slag other birds off ??

dude i was slagged of the whole way through secondary skool about my looks im dealing with it. who cares if people dont like the way u look ?( as long as ur happy with urself what does it matter?

I was'nt exactly slaggin' her off, just thought one pic looked better than the other, plus imo the other 2 were more attractive, but obviously the ppl who voted did'nt think the same way.

As for putting a pic up, i know i'd get slagged off thats why i don't go into competitions like the one's she does, and tbh she's probably used to criticism good and bad, and as Jade said, as long as she's happy with herself she should'nt care what others say :thumb:

Did abit of searching... max power is a w@nk site to find ote on - CLICK HERE...

Personally, i think Sarah, 21 should of won outright :drool: :thumb:

sarah2.jpg

and the bird ur all slaggin off is Emma, 19

emma.jpg

to be honest out of some of em who entered - shes almost gorgeous ;)