toyin with the idea.........

ST170 Dan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8o Big mistake! As said buy a 3 dr if that's what you like, welding shut doors is madness, i guess you'd always have filler cracking because of body flex.Don't know how you'd get on with MOT either X( .If there is any sign of a door internally it might have to open?..If you do this, then come to sell it, it will be worth scrap!

the front doors on the 5dr are gonna make it really hard to get people in the back. its a lot of work to do the doors.

i once saw a pug 306 saloon that had the back doors done. became a 306 coupe.

?( Er no..............it's still a pug 306 5dr with the rear doors welded up! :roll:

no it wern al ;)

i do believe it was pug escosse that done it, they cut the whole side pannel from a 3 door so it had 3 door doors n that, looked awsome, just as if it came from the factory like it :D

So why do that ffs, just go and buy an original coupe saying 'coupe' on the V5.The 5dr will always be registered as a 5dr model, infact making it worth less money..........shocking! :P

to be different...

different i think a bit over the top, imo, if it as five dorrs then use them what you gonna gain buy welding them up, plain stupid if you ask me and a wash of money and time, spend your money on something else ;) ;) ;)