Uk Kustoms

Harvez

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea everyone of them sounded lush, NO fancy exhuast just pure muscle. The viper sounded awsume, but nothin beat the sound of the mustangs smoking the rears !!

Remember everytime u go to a show always check the car park cause you can find some beautys like the followin i found on a quick tour :

WhiteSkyline001.jpg

DSCF1798.jpg

DSCF1799.jpg

DSCF1800.jpg

And then spookly one day i was bored, cruisin round some forums and came onto RAGIT.com . . . and found the owner of this Seirra !! So thought id spook him out by sayin did he enjoy the show, ive never even posted on that forum. BUt i saw it in the show us your motor section and thought i reconised it, then checked my piccs and it was his !!300bhp i think im just gonna try and direct him other to this site

Edited by Harvez

Yea everyone of them sounded lush, NO fancy exhuast just pure muscle. The viper sounded awsume, but nothin beat the sound of the mustangs smoking the rears !!

Remember everytime u go to a show always check the car park cause you can find some beautys like the followin i found on a quick tour :

WhiteSkyline001.jpg

DSCF1798.jpg

DSCF1799.jpg

DSCF1800.jpg

And then spookly one day i was bored, cruisin round some forums and came onto RAGIT.com . . . and found the owner of this Seirra !! So thought id spook him out by sayin did he enjoy the show, ive never even posted on that forum. BUt i saw it in the show us your motor section and thought i reconised it, then checked my piccs and it was his !!300bhp i think im just gonna try and direct him other to this site

the stuff in the car park is much more like it :drool:

love the rims on th 3-door ;) 8)

• 2 weeks later...
Ok so I'm an old codger, but I am whistfully drawn to the black Zephyr to the rear of the muscle.

OldSchoolMustang.jpg

:drool:

that's the ugliest thing i've ever seen in my life, bet it sounds ruff as arseholes too

I must be too young and not hairy chested enough to "get it"

05 reg bright yellow Murcielago just caned it off from the petrol station, that's nice noise! :drool: 8)

or a well fettled Cossie with a decent dump valve, better still :baby:

...that's the ugliest thing i've ever seen in my life, bet it sounds ruff as arseholes too

05 reg bright yellow Murcielago just caned it off from the petrol station, that's nice noise!  :drool:  8)

or a well fettled Cossie with a decent dump valve, better still  :baby:

If you're talking about the Zephyr, it looks pretty standard. :( They looked like that at the time. Period!.

When I was tiny, the old bill used to drive them and My Mum & Dad's mate had one in the same colour. I used to get taken out in it, and it seemed like a Roller cos we had a Hillman Minx! :baby:

If you're talking about the American beastie, think "horses for courses" Mike :thumb: Out in the States, it is in its element and is perfect for the job :thumb:

...that's the ugliest thing i've ever seen in my life, bet it sounds ruff as arseholes too

05 reg bright yellow Murcielago just caned it off from the petrol station, that's nice noise!  :drool:  8)

or a well fettled Cossie with a decent dump valve, better still  :baby:

If you're talking about the Zephyr, it looks pretty standard. :( They looked like that at the time. Period!.

When I was tiny, the old bill used to drive them and My Mum & Dad's mate had one in the same colour. I used to get taken out in it, and it seemed like a Roller cos we had a Hillman Minx! :baby:

If you're talking about the American beastie, think "horses for courses" Mike :thumb: Out in the States, it is in its element and is perfect for the job :thumb:

talking about the yank :cheers:

the Zephyr is cool, but would personally prefer a MK2, or even better the MK2 Zodiac :cheers:

Gotta be said that the car park looks better than the show  :(  :D

PS, the 'tick/tock' on them clocks is bloody loud  :nutter:

Wish i knew that before i brought it !! Layed down with the ex . . . tic toc , tic toc, TIC TOC !! Its knew home is in the bathroom under a towl :nutter:

Anyone wanna buy a clock ?