donny north 2005 !!!

BLING

just wondered thats all m8, cause he had an intresting chat with some T*at from redline at the show and he said that as it is now , he has dont more wrong things then right , T*at  :curse:

eh ?( he's a T*at for having an opinion or a T*at for not liking your brothers car???? didn't realise no-one was allowed to not like it :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

how pathetic

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wondered thats all m8, cause he had an intresting chat with some T*at from redline at the show and he said that as it is now , he has dont more wrong things then right , T*at  :curse:

eh ?( he's a T*at for having an opinion or a T*at for not liking your brothers car???? didn't realise no-one was allowed to not like it :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

how pathetic

no because week in and week out they put fcuking sheds in the mag, and at milton keynes cruise they even stopped him to take a picture of the car, and then they dont even put it in, and instead put some wank fcuking saxo with a sunstrip in, big fuckin deal, and u call me pathetic when thats my opinion that he is a tawt, but u just had a go at me for calling this guy a T*at for his opinion,

make ur mind up

and do u have to make another fcuking thread into an argument, isnt there enough on evo, fook sake

Edited by BLING