Help Me People!!!!

OpenScars

Jax, who said all that bollox??

Several people have made the effort of pointing it out, but most of its true ;(

Dont be silly duck, IMO one of the nicest Gti's ive ever seen, and a BIG inspiration to me modding my old ones was Furrys, a black 5door gti! :cheers:

One thing, take the tints off, people cant see you then!! 8) ;)

Misread, but thought Furry's was a ghia or summat

Edited by Mike C

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont be silly duck, IMO one of the nicest Gti's ive ever seen, and a BIG inspiration to me modding my old ones was Furrys, a black 5door gti! :cheers:

Get it down in history, Mike C got it wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furrys was a gti mate! :baby:

lol, yeh thats the car iv got infront of me, in a Max Power mag. looks fcukin awesome. thats wear i got this site from. i would love that car, especialy as its a 1.8 GTi and not a 1.6 like the wagon iv got.

i just need 2 win the lottery and il b sorted.

instead of goin 4 a mad body kit, i was thinkin of just a real smooth rally style?

Get it down in history, Mike C got it wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furrys was a gti mate! :baby:

LOL, u live and learn :thumb:

Hey, newbie, do u think this looks sweet mate?

Sweet.jpg

8)

lol, yeh thats the car iv got infront of me, in a Max Power mag. looks fcukin awesome. thats wear i got this site from. i would love that car, especialy as its a 1.8 GTi and not a 1.6 like the wagon iv got.

instead of goin 4 a mad body kit, i was thinkin of just a real smooth rally style?

Did you like my hair?? FPMSL!! :roll:

wanna buy it? :D :baby: :))

Did you like my hair?? FPMSL!! :roll:

quote K3V HA:

I don't give a fcuk, I like to be different

:cheers: :thumb:

and as for setting off car alarms as it goes by, just ask an X-Type Jag owner at Medway Services on one cold November night :baby: :roll:

Dont look quite like that anymore.

not long now tho ;)

yeh i like the front, streetfighter? and the side skirts,. i would go 4 the streetfigher kit but im not sure i like the rear bumper? and iv i buy the front and side skirts + a different bk bumper, it wil cost quite abit more. but its a slick lookin car, wear u get the spoiler from?

it came from Pro-sport I do believe, but she shall tell u more. But if she hadn't bought It the 1st time she spoke to old Mikey C about it, he cudda got it for her from Alan at PSG for over £100 cheaper and wudda got it sooner :P