BMW Owners - HELP!!!

Jackster

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno, im sure they'd pi55 themself at you mike!

Is the 'beast' in the bodyshop having the glass arches on yet?

next saturday now :cheers: and it's a "beast" that would wipe the floor with your repmobile, DAMN it's flier! 8)

oh sidney, I forgot, u do have a sense of humour, "the most beatifully proportioned car" LMFAO! :roll: :baby: ;)

next saturday now :cheers: and it's a "beast" that would wipe the floor with your repmobile, DAMN it's flier! 8)

oh sidney, I forgot, u do have a sense of humour, "the most beatifully proportioned car" LMFAO! :roll: :baby: ;)

We'll prob never know, cos my 'repmobile' might be going soon :( Ill just have to admit that ive gone from a fantastic car in the Gti, to a shitter in the BMW! :(

We'll prob never know, cos my 'repmobile' might be going soon :( Ill just have to admit that ive gone from a fantastic car in the Gti, to a shitter in the BMW! :(

like I said, sphincter, set a time before u go and I will merrily just beat that :cheers:

like I said, sphincter, set a time before u go and I will merrily just beat that :cheers:

I would do Mike, but liek i said, ill admit defeat to a superior car, as i seem to have a life and cant make santa pod! :( :( :(

I would do Mike, but liek i said, ill admit defeat to a superior car, as i seem to have a life and cant make santa pod! :( :( :(

well you will see the time and know u won't have been able to beat it anyway :cheers:

I've been to Santa Pod twice in my life :roll: how sad is that? :baby: