my mk6 cabriolet for a gti

EssexMikeSi

my mk6 ghia cabriolet in panther black with 78k, fsh. requires a new hood in ideal world as theres some slash marks which although have only gone throught first layer, it does tend to let little bit water in wen theres bad heavy rain. couple small spots of rust on bootlid. apart from that its excellent.

has rear discs, gti skirts, st24 rear, lowered on 17s, magnex system, 4electric windows, electric hood, electric mirrors,

i would like to swap for a excellent condition gti, 3 or 5door with under 80k miles. if i have no joy then will keep the car and sell it in summer

pics can be sent by email to anyone interested

-michael-

thanks for your comments. its amazin the response u get once some pics are up isnt it lol.

the cars gonna be put bk to near standard pretty soon. the morettes have been sold, and the back bumper is maybe gonna be swapped for a gti one and the wheels are gonna soon be replaced with gti ones, but it does also have lexus smoked rear lights now which are very smart so imo it is still a really smart looker

shame yer so far away :(

u after one then mate? whats up with your gti? thought it was a s plate with only 46k on it?

wanna swap ya csmoked lexus lights for clear ones? :)

nah sorry mate, i dont reckon clears would suit my car

shame yer so far away :(

u after one then mate? whats up with your gti? thought it was a s plate with only 46k on it?

aye it is but no matter how hard I pull I just cannae get the roof off :D

i'd offer u a swap and even let u keep ya morettes etc for the cabriolet but i honestly feel i would be cheatin on ya coz mine has done 78k and is 97p reg yet yours is 98s reg and done 46k. but then mine is cabriolet, but could do with a new roof in ideal world. if for whatever reason ya wana do a deal tho mate, just let us know.