17" for some 16" or maybe 15"

V3X

hi guys

i got some 17" tsw evo r they need refurbishin.

i am lookin for some 16" rims or maybe 15"

let me know of any offers that anyone may be interested in.

:)

Right have finally made up my find, I am after either some 5 spoke GTI alloys or the RS2000 wheels, or the 16" Mondeo 5 spokes,

If anyone interested to do a swap, or to sell could you let me know,

Cheers

Edited by V3X

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much wud u consider selling ur rims? do u have a close up pic?

I aint got a clue how much i would sell them for, but they are heavely kurbed by the previous owner.

They will most def need to be refurbed, only problem with sellin tho is they r the only wheels i have at the mo.

depending on what tyres and ocndition they are i may be willing to swap :) i have a set of 16x7 OZ racing super tourismos... 2x toyo proxes ( legal... need replacing soon) and two uniroyal rainsport 1's (loads of tread) one wheel has a kerb mark about an inch long but isn't immediately obvious, im in north east lincs DN18 post code

depending on what tyres and ocndition they are i may be willing to swap :) i have a set of 16x7 OZ racing super tourismos... 2x toyo proxes ( legal... need replacing soon) and two uniroyal rainsport 1's (loads of tread) one wheel has a kerb mark about an inch long but isn't immediately obvious, im in north east lincs DN18 post code

I have got 2 toyo proxes tyres legal, cant remember the make of the other 2 tyres, 1 has loads, other will need changing soon.

as i said before they have been kurbed and will need refurbin.

i am in south east london.

• 3 weeks later...

The only picture of mine are in my sig.

To tell u the truth i am lookin for 16s if poss, as 15s will make my car too low.

Besides, the wheels have got heavy scuffs on them, in a circular motion round the rim.

This is a note for anyone else interested, i know that i would probably have to pay money on top if i did a swap, as the state of the rims.