Would like your opinions please guys

RickH

Right, im considering getting my car resprayed in pepper red because i really love the colour. Iv always planned keeping the car along a red and black theme, and yet to come are some medium dark tints, smoked headlights/black morrettes, smoothed chrome grille painted black etc.

I cant decide whether the pepper red would look as good as radient red alongside the black themed styling im aiming at.

Your opinions would be appreciated, + any examples of this sort of idea would go down a treat too ! Cheers !

Rick

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If your gonna respray it, dont bother doing it in a standard colour. If you want Pepper Red, sell yours and buy a Pepper Red one :thumb: .

That doesnt make sense though, i could get it resprayed for like £400, wouldnt get the equivalent of my car in pepper red for that X(

Pic of my car as it stands if it helps

100_0864.jpg

X( sorry, not a good idea... how about a nice lambo mega in your face orange or red? There are quite a few pepper red ones with a similar theme here, and i'm not a fan of the colour, it's basically burgundy :( Edited by Chappers