Failing to wear Seat belt Part 8

foxdie

Well i got stopped again, for what is about the 6th time. and probably the 4th time for not wearing a seat belt.

I was driving the 900cc Micra, a 20 year old rust bucket. Did think about blitzing it away from them, but i didn't want to embarris them in their VRS.

On a brighter note me and PC Brixton (pc# 1863) did manage to note my Fast and the furious stickers, and we had a chuckle.

I will add although im a Police magnet in whatever car i drive, they still have never managed to pin much more than a £30 fine on me on, various occasions mind you, which is nice and i like to think of myself as a great invester in the police pension scheme.

I did however manage to get a get "nostrel" shot of PC brixton and WPC Carres (pc# 1678) (carres, how ironic)

DSC00260.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gti.tom

I could tell the non seat belt people the worst accident I've seen where the the front passenger had a seat belt on, driver (best mate of passenger) didnt.

Medium speed collision.

Drivers head split open on impact with various parts of car; and brain (part of it at least) ended up in the lap of front seat passenger who was, yes, you guessed it, still conscious.

That's why it's the law to wear your seatbelt.

Lesson over. No homework tonight.

Drivers head split open on impact with various parts of car; and brain (part of it at least) ended up in the lap of front seat passenger who was, yes, you guessed it, still conscious.

I can't help but say it and I know I should'nt ... but ... PICS? :O

I do apologise.