286 slim wedge colour changing bulbs

wizard101sco

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

add them onto an account like photobucket.com and then link them into a post on here?? either that or pm me and i'll sort it out for ya!

Aaahh the penny drops :D cheers mate for that :cheers:

Hopefully somewhere on this post is the pics. The dash is actually better than the photos are :D

03220013.jpg

03220009.jpg

03220004.jpg

03220001.jpg

how do u change the colour,does it just sweep thru the colours itself??

are they direct replacements,if so think ill get me some just blue ones sooner rather than later

Your right scoop, they just sweep through themselves.

They are direct replcements, remove the old bulbs from their holders and drop in the led ones.

As you can see from this topic, you may have to play about with the metal contacts on the bulbs to get them to work...

These are the same as mine except their blue and you'll more than likely have to play about with the metal connectors.

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/product_info.ph...1bd06cbdbb7fa88

As for the fuse, give me 30 mins and I'll let you know which one it was(Was a 10amp one that am sure of now)

ive ordered 286T,does that mean i get the twist housing with it,they do fit into a twist housing right???? i know the time clock has twist fit things in it

1.Yes they do come with the housing..You might have to play about to get it to fit the time clock (Just what I hearded and not done it myself)

Those ones will not fit the instrument console, as they are to small..You will need the 286 slim wedged ones.

Replace old bulb for new (In the orig holders, just need to pull out old bulbs from their holders)