Got my New seats today

j4ffa

Got my new seats today seats out of the rs2k

Pic127.jpg

treid to fit one and as i expected the subframe a little bit smaller than mine are but easy to do only about a 1" to 1 1/2" n half out there cumfy i bolted one bolt in and tried them lol just gota sort sum time where i can have a go and fit them

i know i know they need a clean once i got em to fit there getting a clean well full valet

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not much really i can see two ways either get metal plates welded on to the seats to make em fit in my holes or cut off what i need off mine and then weld to subframe

i had a little sit in them and with me being a large lag they felt lovley cant wait to get em in then just gota sort out the door cards as there out of a 3 door not 5 like mine ohh well never mind

right peeps i had a go today in fitting seats only managed to do one i know lazy lol but was hard got 2 meter long bars of metal from b-n-q and cut down to what sizes i needed got the seat fitted in but took it out for a drive and started to wobble a bit so ended up taking it out and putting old one back in for now getting dad to go to garage tomorro to seee if he can cut the subframe off old seats and weld to new so would be more stirdy heres a few pics let me know what u think

100_0830.jpg

100_0832.jpg

100_0836.jpg

100_0838.jpg

100_0839.jpg

100_0841.jpg

Good idea! The first thing i thought of aswell..

But, I think I'm just getting some long, small 3mm thick metal plates, make 2 full "strips" to fit the holes in the chassis, then just weld the new seat on top of these, as the frame is to short compared to the holes in mine...

I will also post some pics. Not sure if I can get it done today or tomorrow, but it will be done. :)

Seats look nice btw!