Orion Cosworth 4x4 (update 9th August 2012)

stoo2000

nah not even give them the engine yet lol, he's got quite a few bits there he can use to mock up so, just a hefty deposit payment and a car with the rear beam etc, at the moment too, they have 2 escy cossies in there, so he can use those for measurments etc

the WRC bumper still looks best tho chappers, its one of my faves too, anyway you can shut up about being origional with a rs2k bumper, and gti skirts and spats :roll:

11 months was having th car painted about 5 times, and bits changing, and as we said before the guy was a cock.

No mate, its not a 6r4, thats my one for the track, as soon as i get round to changing the engine on it, and a few little jobs. has got a v6 in the back though :)

the WRC bumper still looks best tho chappers, its one of my faves too, anyway you can shut up about being origional with a rs2k bumper, and gti skirts and spats :roll:

11 months was having th car painted about 5 times, and bits changing, and as we said before the guy was a cock.

The point is, I wasn't trying to be original, the paint did that for me!!! I thought the whole point in having one-off arches fitted was to be original, maybe I missed the point :rolleyes:

took us down the A509. to isham then off down the lanes to finedon

then to sidegate lane, and ditchford road

well then you need a new Sat Nav ?( :D

no i dont think he does lee... think the sat nav was tellin him where to leave it... i mean on DITCHford road

being ditch the ford road... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

only joking mate but i cant wait to see this finished and i mean the :roll: dashobard back in.. :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
not yet, doubt they've started on it yet, they wanted to get the skyline and granada out the way first. but Danny is taking digital and normal photo's of it all along the way! next visit is goin to be to discuss the underneath and see what i want fabricated (i.e new chassis rails on theback etc)