Series 6 GTi

MarkyMark

Does it matter how old a SUYM thread is, Pete? (though I agree the answer to his question is obvious)

Probably a good thing that a few old ones are bumped so newer members can see it wasn't always GTI skirts and Mondeo wheels, IMO.

No it matters not at all, especially in such a thread as this one, just gets me when people don't take the time to read it & admire the work put into it instead of asking a question that may be explained far better by seeing it for themselves Scott.

Maybe my phrasing in my post didn't quite explain what I intended.

Blimey whats all the fuss about? So what i made a mistake and asked a question which may already have been anwered, i didnt know it was a crime. As you know, the thread has over 60 pages and sometimes the answer to a question isn't always there so thought it would be quicker asking. For your information i have read the thread and admire what the chap has done as i have stated.

Stop getting your knickers in a twist, you're being a tart lol.

There was no fuss from my view.

I already stated I maybe phrased it wrong but you felt the need to throw a girly.

Feel free to pm me in future i'm always happy to chat away from peoples threads.

Cheers.

Edited by PeeWee

Stop getting your knickers in a twist, your being a tart lol.

I already stated I maybe phrased it wrong but you felt the need to throw a girly.

Feel free to pm me in future i'm always happy to chat away from peoples threads.

Cheers.

Tru That, however im retired from throwing 'girlys' now.

Cheers.

Me being a tart, it was you that made the pointless and needless comment lol, not me. If there was no fuss, why say anything about my comment at all?

Cheers.

Me being a tart, it was you that made the pointless and needless comment lol, not me. If there was no fuss, why say anything about my comment at all?

No fuss from me. I commented, you fussed about my comment regardless of rule 1:

1. When moderators carry out an action it's done for a reason, it isn't a easy job, so please don't make it worse by giving them a hard time, if you dont agree with something ask them via PM, don't get on about it and start shouting around.

It wasn't pointless as the info you asked for was there, hardly my fault your too lazy to look for it then make a fuss.

I clearly posted that Im available via PM to avoid cliogging this thread but you still continue to post here.

Please refrain & if need be PM me.

Now back on topic please.

Edited by PeeWee

1. When moderators carry out an action it's done for a reason, it isn't a easy job, so please don't make it worse by giving them a hard time, if you dont agree with something ask them via PM, don't get on about it and start shouting around.

Just to throw a spanner in the works, your post didn't appear to be as a "moderator" post, it was just as a general interest post... Had anyone else said the same thing, they wouldn't have that rule to fall back on! :P

You didn't carry out an "action" you just replied!

Either, way, this has been pointlessly taken out of context, but it did make me chuckle! :pancake:

Just to throw a spanner in the works, your post didn't appear to be as a "moderator" post, it was just as a general interest post... Had anyone else said the same thing, they wouldn't have that rule to fall back on! :P

You didn't carry out an "action" you just replied!

Either, way, this has been pointlessly taken out of context, but it did make me chuckle! :pancake:

A comment, action, any move a moderator makes is not up for general debate.

As such any grievence should follow the correct route.

This is my last comment on the subject here.

I clearly asked for this to head back on topic, technically you ignored that although I will leave it for now.

Others will recieve the necessary actions seeing as it appears unclear what "PM me" means.

Thank you.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...