My MINT Mondeo alloys

Joe

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you still have them come next pay day (4 weeks) highly unlikely but if you do i will have them for mine plus £80 with 16s can the car be lowered lower than 35mm?

Ok mate, It looks like i will... yes the car can be lowered fine.

il give you £200 cash for them.

Spend £100 on siome GTi's, then give them to me, plus £100, then ill give u the wheels :)

Just out of curiosity, why are you wanting to swap these nice 16's for some smaller 15's? Im not having a poke at you mate, incase you got the wrong idea!

Just seems like your selling up or something?

Just out of curiosity, why are you wanting to swap these nice 16's for some smaller 15's? Im not having a poke at you mate, incase you got the wrong idea!

Just seems like your selling up or something?

I dont really like the colour on my car , although they are growing on me lots, but the number one reason is.... cash :(

-cash

-colour

-tyre costs

-ridequality

any interest in some 15" rs2k wheels all in good nick with new toyo proxes on them? tyres cost £150 fitted alone

In a swappy? Or just general interest? I may have some use for them :)

didnt u get a set of Gtis at some point joe??Im sure the wheels on ur car before u fitted those darkies were 15s?? this will be the second time u've got 16s and had to sell em. And if ur gonna comment on ride quality, 55 profile tyres on 16s are comfy...but u dont get full lock.

How many times have u changed this car,no wonder u have financial problems,that and the hundreds of pounds u spend on cleaning products :pancake: