My MINT Mondeo alloys

Joe

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi where ru iv a set of referbished 16 s mondeo rims just put them on my car with 4 brand new tyeres same as yours fedral 16/45/205 not even done 1 mile just up and down the road to see if they looked goodstill got bobbles on them i got the tyers for 194 for 4 and the rims done at a bady shop i got to do work for and a set of 15s standered that came off my car at my work not too bad condisition 1 tyer need repalcing the rest r good

hi where ru iv a set of referbished 16 s mondeo rims just put them on my car with 4 brand new tyeres same as yours fedral 16/45/205 not even done 1 mile just up and down the road to see if they looked goodstill got bobbles on them i got the tyers for 194 for 4 and the rims done at a bady shop i got to do work for and a set of 15s standered that came off my car at my work not too bad condisition 1 tyer need repalcing the rest r good

look to the left of joe's posts mate , says where he is there

my email addy mrice0107@hotmail.com or mobile me 07967450285 may name marcus nice name m4rco

my email addy mrice0107@hotmail.com or mobile me 07967450285 may name marcus nice name m4rco

not got any pics yet maty will get some as soon as i get my car back from zorstek they r makine me a performance cat bach systum

look to the left of joe's posts mate , says where he is there

thanks maty never though of looking there heeee :cheers: :drunk: