Ghost riding f*ckup

jasonbonney

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may be a free country buts its against the law to drive without tax and insurance, it is people like you who are responsible for my insurance being so high so why the fcuk should I pay for you 'fun'. Try entering the real world m8

It may be a free country buts its against the law to drive without tax and insurance, it is people like you who are responsible for my insurance being so high so why the fcuk should I pay for you 'fun'. Try entering the real world m8

Calmdown u nuter, god all u lot go on about is money, there is more to life than that.

come for a razzaround wth me and me boys, we will show u wat life is all about :cheers:

my sides :roll:

and as for saying that grandad wont be around for much longer , you wont be if you carry on doing stupid stuff like that :D

we're not going on about money , its people like you who could knock a member of our family over and kill them , or hit our cars and do a bunk ;)

This thread was tempting enough to register here.

Hey jasonbonney, never bothered with car insurance eh? You selfish idiot. People like you are the reason I'm afraid to watch my kids grow up and get a car. Ghost riding is it? There have always been "cool" car fads that people performed, this is nothing new, yeah putting a brick on a gas pedal is real innovative, douchebag. I hope you ghost ride yourself off of a cliff.

I also hope that by the time you hit puberty you'll develop some kind of regard for human safety.

Edited by jabolino