Ghost riding f*ckup

jasonbonney

well, your car kept stalling cos you had it in gear. i know that and i havent even passed my test!

your the reason my insurance is so high. your also the reason that old people, like the blokes fence you hit, hate you so much. and i dont blame em.

its people like you that cause trouble and destroy stuff "cos its fun". its not fun for the people that have to pay for it, its not fun for the people whos stuff you destroyed.

your a cnut. your the definition of the word. you need to be locked up with the other fuckers who are just like you.

your scum, "mate".

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread was tempting enough to register here.

Hey jasonbonney, never bothered with car insurance eh? You selfish idiot. People like you are the reason I'm afraid to watch my kids grow up and get a car. Ghost riding is it? There have always been "cool" car fads that people performed, this is nothing new, yeah putting a brick on a gas pedal is real innovative, douchebag. I hope you ghost ride yourself off of a cliff.

I also hope that by the time you hit puberty you'll develop some kind of regard for human safety.

well said for a 1st post

Hey jasonbonney, never bothered with car insurance eh? You selfish idiot. People like you are the reason I'm afraid to watch my kids grow up and get a car. Ghost riding is it? There have always been "cool" car fads that people performed, this is nothing new, yeah putting a brick on a gas pedal is real innovative, douchebag. I hope you ghost ride yourself off of a cliff.

I also hope that by the time you hit puberty you'll develop some kind of regard for human safety.

'Douchebag' seems your american.

listen you guys, your just too old to aprichiate the fun thats all.

'Douchebag' seems your american.

listen you guys, your just too old to aprichiate the fun thats all.

are you like half way through evolution ?

half ape half ...... erm ... fook knows ! :roll:

I never bother wiv insurance geez, not worth the hassle

Oh dear oh dear, the poor boy really doesnt have much sense does he?!

well, your car kept stalling cos you had it in gear. i know that and i havent even passed my test!

your the reason my insurance is so high. your also the reason that old people, like the blokes fence you hit, hate you so much. and i dont blame em.

its people like you that cause trouble and destroy stuff "cos its fun". its not fun for the people that have to pay for it, its not fun for the people whos stuff you destroyed.

your a cnut. your the definition of the word. you need to be locked up with the other fuckers who are just like you.

your scum, "mate".

Nice post matey! but for a " like half way thru evolution ? half monkey half human ?" he needs to be sent back to the lab not locked up!