Lucifer is dead.....Pics on Page 3 + 6

minirotty

you could say you were a bit irresponisble for selling it to someone who was clearly a total cnut of a driver.

you idiot.

or.... you idiot.

How else do you roll a car 6 times on public roads???? Perhaps he was taking it slow and getting used to handling :rolleyes:

Its nothing to do with minirotty what the buyer did with it.

Whens the last time you went into a Porsche dealership and they asked to see your vehicle history and advanced Driving certification before they sell you a 911 turbo?

I have to agree with minirotty, your statement was clearly that one of an idiot. Im sure you dont want the previous owners of anything of yours telling you how to use it. Im sure if Microsoft came and told you not to press your keyboard letters so harshly you tell them to get to fcuk.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually logitech came round the other day and congratulated me on my perfect keystrokes, albeit not in the right order.

Funnily enough i've not been into a porsche dealership to buy a 911 just yet but when i've sold cars i've liked in th past i've tended not to sell them to the 18yo spotty cnuts who just wanted to know "how fast does it go mate"

you could say you were a bit irresponisble for selling it to someone who was clearly a total cnut of a driver

Firstly, how the fcuk would he know that, and secondly (more importantly) I didnt realise you had to consider a potential buyer's driving skill/experience. Perhaps I should never had sold my M3 to a 21 year old lad??

Tit.

Perhaps I should never had sold my M3 to a 21 year old lad??

why what happened to it? :(

He probably doesnt know because it has fcuk all to do with him once he has sold it.

I agree, but the way he said it was as if it'd been killed or something...

He was probably just using it as an example

He probably doesnt know because it has fcuk all to do with him once he has sold it.

Ralphs still enjoying it last time i saw him :cheers:

Edited by bluliz

I was :cheers: BUT I had heard it was in a bodyshop round Kent way ?(

Probably having the rust on the drivers rear arch sorted.

you could say you were a bit irresponisble for selling it to someone who was clearly a total cnut of a driver.

you idiot.

or.... you idiot.

How else do you roll a car 6 times on public roads???? Perhaps he was taking it slow and getting used to handling :rolleyes:

Its nothing to do with minirotty what the buyer did with it.

Whens the last time you went into a Porsche dealership and they asked to see your vehicle history and advanced Driving certification before they sell you a 911 turbo?

I have to agree with minirotty, your statement was clearly that one of an idiot. Im sure you dont want the previous owners of anything of yours telling you how to use it. Im sure if Microsoft came and told you not to press your keyboard letters so harshly you tell them to get to fcuk.

you could say you were a bit irresponisble for selling it to someone who was clearly a total cnut of a driver

Firstly, how the fcuk would he know that, and secondly (more importantly) I didnt realise you had to consider a potential buyer's driving skill/experience. Perhaps I should never had sold my M3 to a 21 year old lad??

Tit.

Cheers lad, I'll have pic's later, just waiting for the E-mail to be sent.

The lad's name was Nathan also not Ashley as I first quoted but I can't edit reply.

actually logitech came round the other day and congratulated me on my perfect keystrokes, albeit not in the right order.

Funnily enough i've not been into a porsche dealership to buy a 911 just yet but when i've sold cars i've liked in th past i've tended not to sell them to the 18yo spotty cnuts who just wanted to know "how fast does it go mate"

What has it got to do with you what the new owner does with the car once you have sold it? It is NOT your car anymore!!! :blink:

So why deny selling it to someone of a certain age? Isn't that discrimination? ?(

What has it got to do with you what the new owner does with the car once you have sold it? It is NOT your car anymore!!! :blink:

So why deny selling it to someone of a certain age? Isn't that discrimination? ?(

fags have an age limit....isnt that discrimination?

So does the lottery. and films.

Probably having the rust on the drivers rear arch sorted.

Thats I was hoping for :cheers:

fags have an age limit....isnt that discrimination?

So does the lottery. and films.

That's the law :P