Look What I Made

Orionzetec

Hi all

Quite pleased with myself.

I didnt want to start cutting up my electic window loom so decided to make this to plug into it instead.

This fits inbetween the window plugs and the switch.

Plugged it in and it worked 1st time. Fits nicely in front of the gearlever.

What ya all think?

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q164/orionzetec/OneTouchLoom.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks very tidy, only problem that i can see, will be hiding the relays taped togeather like that, in the center console.

very tidy,so does that mean u have 1 touch up/down both sides? and i wonder how that will work,will it go and stop correctly?

They stop in the right possition.They take a bit of getting used to.If you want up/down & want to stop it half way,you have to click the direction the window is going in.

If its going down when you want to stop it, & you click the up side,it will one touch up. It done my head in for a while.

so how does that work then? how do you plug it in etc?

I think hes made a extra adaptor that plus into the original switch plugs one end,& the other end plugs into the Blue plug shown in the picture. The other two plugs in the picture goes directly into the switch.

That looks very tidy, only problem that i can see, will be hiding the relays taped togeather like that, in the center console.

They fit in the space in front of the gearlever, the wires go to one side and plugs into exsiting window plugs.

1. Unplug the switch

2. Plug new loom into switch

3. Plug new loom into existing electric window plugs.

Job done :D