RS Turbo problem, one for the knowledgable!

dansGTI

Give christian at APT a call, he's not a million miles from you, in Lenwade, near Norwich. he'll be able to sort your car out Dan :cheers:

Cheers Rob, once ive done bodywork and ready to really crack on, i will give him a call if i havent sorted it myself. It needs to go to a good garage even if i have sorted the wiring. Im guessing you personally rate him then??

if you want to make a bay loom to splice in i have loads of rs looms ideal for it

I dont mind cutting the loom at the fusebox and putting another bay loom in, what do you have??

Give christian at APT a call, he's not a million miles from you, in Lenwade, near Norwich. he'll be able to sort your car out Dan :cheers:

Cheers Rob, once ive done bodywork and ready to really crack on, i will give him a call if i havent sorted it myself. It needs to go to a good garage even if i have sorted the wiring. Im guessing you personally rate him then??

Yeah I do Dan :cheers: He's worked on my ZVH when I had it and since then, on my 200SX. Him and Gary havn't got a blemish free reputation for nothing :thumb: :thumb:

if you want to make a bay loom to splice in i have loads of rs looms ideal for it

I dont mind cutting the loom at the fusebox and putting another bay loom in, what do you have??

just a fair few looms removed over the years, usually had teh fuel pump wiring cut under the rear seat and maybe the clock too, just old looms but usable

£20 a pop, if you can to see you could take your pick, i have atleast 3 maybe 4 or 5

your best way if the rest of the loom is good would be to just remove the running bit of the loom make another loom and splice it in as if seperate and fitted to a carb car i can point you in the direction of loom making info

Yeah I do Dan :cheers: He's worked on my ZVH when I had it and since then, on my 200SX. Him and Gary havn't got a blemish free reputation for nothing :thumb: :thumb:

Fair play mate, thanks!

just a fair few looms removed over the years, usually had teh fuel pump wiring cut under the rear seat and maybe the clock too, just old looms but usable

£20 a pop, if you can to see you could take your pick, i have atleast 3 maybe 4 or 5

your best way if the rest of the loom is good would be to just remove the running bit of the loom make another loom and splice it in as if seperate and fitted to a carb car i can point you in the direction of loom making info

Okay, are they all S2?