spotted on swapz.com

shawdreamer

who's trying to swap their cossie Rep for a subaru then? (update: found it in members cars its cosworth909's motor....coincidently if he reads this thread, change the soddin alloys back to the multi spoke ST's cos those black and polished ones on the swapz pic are hideous)

swapz clicky

then theres this dreamer....

swapz clicky

400-600 for an RS-turbo??? :roll: :roll:

Edited by shawdreamer

those alloys r quite nice beter than horrid st alloys i bet if those were st alloys and vice versb u would stil say the same standard alloys r gash

no....Im pretty sure I still say the polished and black ones were gash, doesnt matter what there name is or who makes them.... imo they look terrible (on the verge of tacky)

Edited by shawdreamer

ha ha i dnt own the car anymore havnt done for a year now and i swapped the compomotives that were on this for them wheels i no the guy that bought the car of the person i sold it to had it up for sale for £600 6 months after i sold it for £2500

and i never had multi spoke st wheels on it. it had 18" comps onit

Edited by Cosworth909

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah though to be fair the current owner is also displeased its previous owner didn't look after it and seems to want to run some repairs. I've asked her to pop in on here so we may be hearing from Tina with any luck, will be interesting to hear how she came about the TOF...