ps3 down fat 1

Lee88

It is working for me? Martin is sat on it right now lol.

risking a b*llocking for 2 spams in two posts...the inuendo in this post is strong! :roll:

AAAAAAAHAHAHHA I just got what you mean!!! That is NOT what I meant!!! :roll: :roll:

the PSN website says "use of Playstation Network has been suspended" - Martin is on the PS3 but not online.

Edited by Lee_2f2f

this is what i read this morning >>

PlayStation 3 struck by bug [PS3]

Monday March 1, 2:53 PM

A problem with the PS3 has left many owners unable to access the PlayStation Network or, worse, play many games – including this week’s number one title, Heavy Rain.

PlayStation 3 owners worldwide are reporting that they’re effectively locked out of their online accounts and are unable to use any of the PlayStation 3’s online features. An undisclosed number of games have fallen prey to the problem too, presenting perplexed PlayStation punters with a mystifying error code whenever they try to log on.

It’s all because of some kind of 'calendar bug', which was triggered as March 1st came around. If that wasn’t already puzzling enough, it seems that this issue only applies to older PS3 models – owners of the sleek new PS3 Slim should be unaffected. Whatever the case, we’re assured that Sony boffins are working hard to ensure that normal service is resumed as soon as possible:

"Know that we have narrowed down the issue and have engineers working to restore service even as you read this. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you, and genuinely appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this," said a Sony representative earlier.

Alas, there’s no sign of any progress at present and we imagine that patience may become increasingly scarce before too long. Sony is reporting all developments via its Twitter feed, though – see http://twitter.com/SonyPlayStation for more info.

Argh... no 360 fanboy has slated this thread yet!!!

Must.... Resist....

...feck it...

... You don't get this issue on the 360... What you pay your fee for!! :thumb:

:nutter:

Just kidding... :roll:

tbf Phil Lives servers are prone to being a tad tempremental at times, ut obviously no where near as bad as PS3's can be :unsure:

tbf Phil Lives servers are prone to being a tad tempremental at times, ut obviously no where near as bad as PS3's can be :unsure:

I suppose they are... I'm not sad enough to spend 24/7 on a console to find out :pancake:

Just think of the millions of gamers who either found out there is more you can do with life or committed suicide! :roll: