identifiying indicator

p4u1

Hi im half way through fitting my alarm to my car i need to know what colour wires are the indicators on the loom at the back of the stalk looked in haynes and searched the net carnt really find anything to say whats what i think i may have worked it out but unsure im lead to belive its the blue coloured wires at the very top of the block at the hinged end can anyone confirm or tell me correctly cheers

After abit of trail and error I sourced the correct ones, can anyone help me locate central locking loom or box which ever it is cheers

as your mk6 is near identical to my Mk5b's the indicator wires can be found to the rear of the cluster, there usually either a pair of yellows or a pair of browns together.

the CL ecu is in the righthand kick panel, drivers side, tucked in behind the wiring you'll immediatly see on removing the panel, its slightly tucked up into the cavity.

After abit of trail and error I sourced the correct ones, can anyone help me locate central locking loom or box which ever it is cheers

as your mk6 is near identical to my Mk5b's the indicator wires can be found to the rear of the cluster, there usually either a pair of yellows or a pair of browns together.

the CL ecu is in the righthand kick panel, drivers side, tucked in behind the wiring you'll immediatly see on removing the panel, its slightly tucked up into the cavity.

It was none of those colours either mate they were blue with coloured traces i have seen the cl unit then I have the kick pannel off already thanks for the help mate

Anyone know what wire is unlock and what wire is lock please carnt find in the Haynes and I have been given info that there White or White and purple, yellow or yellow and black I've tried both of these and still carnt get my remote locking to work cheers

i found they work togetheter.when shorted to each othere it locks then unlocks.

Anyone know what wire is unlock and what wire is lock please carnt find in the Haynes and I have been given info that there White or White and purple, yellow or yellow and black I've tried both of these and still carnt get my remote locking to work cheers

i found they work togetheter.when shorted to each othere it locks then unlocks.

ok cheers