Total disgust of certain members here and there attitude

Andyb0127

lmao off "and hes gay"

you say you wont be tld to f off by anyone...but you were told to f off by two people so yet another argument does not stand.

i wouldnt mind if you had some interlect about you. least if i argue with someone like sidrick he can verbally rip me a new one AND get his point across. you couldnt insult or outsmart a spoon.

well looks like will have to look at show dates then as my cars nearly ready see you there

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So you both actually typed the phrase "f00k off" or just the "do one then" comment?

f you type f u c k it gets changed to fcuk so we told him to f off but not till he started being a complete clown and moaning about things saying he would never come on here again...repeatedly...and still being here!

either way im off out then going bed as have to be up at 5. please do leave me something good to read before this gets locked...and it will get locked, because everyone else will get as annoyed with him as mex and i did last night with his useless illiterate posts with no standing what so ever. and still he will remain.

Andy, where did anyone say F off, ive checked all your posts and the only "f off" style comment sent your way was "Do one then" If someone had told you to F off it would have been swear filtered to "rubbish off"

If you've taken huge offense to this then you really are more petty than i thought....Sidrick used to tell 2F2F to F off (and worse) all the time and he hasnt made a topic about it...and he's gay.

couldnt care less what other people have said in past obviously dont have respect and manners then

and as i said. respect is earnt. your conduct has earnt no respect. hence i give you none.

you are not owed anything by the club. you owe the club.

DONT THINK SO

erm, what happened? In a nutshell.....

Erm, Andy is a huuuge crybaby. But he still wont leave despite saying so in almost every one of his 50 posts.

I've had enough now aswell, hopefully he'll be gone soon

LOL DOUBTFULL

So you both actually typed the phrase "f00k off" or just the "do one then" comment?

f you type f u c k it gets changed to fcuk so we told him to f off but not till he started being a complete clown and moaning about things saying he would never come on here again...repeatedly...and still being here!

either way im off out then going bed as have to be up at 5. please do leave me something good to read before this gets locked...and it will get locked, because everyone else will get as annoyed with him as mex and i did last night with his useless illiterate posts with no standing what so ever. and still he will remain.

Andy, where did anyone say F off, ive checked all your posts and the only "f off" style comment sent your way was "Do one then" If someone had told you to F off it would have been swear filtered to "rubbish off"

If you've taken huge offense to this then you really are more petty than i thought....Sidrick used to tell 2F2F to F off (and worse) all the time and he hasnt made a topic about it...and he's gay.

couldnt care less what other people have said in past obviously dont have respect and manners then

and as i said. respect is earnt. your conduct has earnt no respect. hence i give you none.

AS I SAID DONT THINK SO

erm, what happened? In a nutshell.....

Erm, Andy is a huuuge crybaby. But he still wont leave despite saying so in almost every one of his 50 posts.

I've had enough now aswell, hopefully he'll be gone soon

LOL DOUBTFULL

WHY?? Just leave, you've said your piece, you will not get an apology, you are just wasting your time and ours now, and its annoying

AS I SAID DONT THINK SO

SERIOUSLY? You've just requoted something and made the same response.... :nutter: :nutter:

This is absolutely ridiculous and the whole thread needs deleting!

Andy you come on here, contribute NOTHING then pish and moan like a little girl over NOTHING! You seem to be the only one here with a problem so maybe that should tell you something?

Craig: I thought Sid was gonna have the funniest remark in this topic but you beat him hands down with 'and he's gay' A proper lol moment in a proper fail thread!

Craig, why are you even getting involved? You are all pretty pathetic TBH.

Just give up on all this and start again.

Thats all i'm going to say on the matter, so don't bother quoting and trying to provoke some sort of response, i'm not interested.

Yo momma

This is absolutely ridiculous and the whole thread needs deleting!

Andy you come on here, contribute NOTHING then pish and moan like a little girl over NOTHING! You seem to be the only one here with a problem so maybe that should tell you something?

Craig: I thought Sid was gonna have the funniest remark in this topic but you beat him hands down with 'and he's gay' A proper lol moment in a proper fail thread!

Craig, why are you even getting involved? You are all pretty pathetic TBH.

Just give up on all this and start again.

Thats all i'm going to say on the matter, so don't bother quoting and trying to provoke some sort of response, i'm not interested.

Yo momma

His momma does a awesome thing with her tounge...