neil

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get one Lee...it'd make me so damn jealous!!! :( ;(

I very much doubt it'll be for a good while yet :thumb:

theses still that little voice in my head that says dont buy a new car that will drop value like a lead baloon and get a Saff or 3 door :D!!!!

Edited by Lee R

Don't get one Lee...it'd make me so damn jealous!!! :( ;(

I very much doubt it'll be for a good while yet :thumb:

theses still that little voice in my head that says dont buy a new car that will drop value like a lead baloon and get a Saff or 3 door :D!!!!

it'll be interesting to see how well the ST holds it's value..the old ST didn't but the Mk2 is more on a par with the Mk1 RS.

In a way I want them to drop so in 4 or 5 years I can get one for sensible money.

goes to prove its a better, less arty programme than topgear :D

did anyone else notice the mk6 in the road block that had the wrong plates on?

it was on a L

You have got to be joking!!! :D I hardly eva watch 5th gear, but I knew the ST was on so watched it.

5th gear has the most ridiculous reviews, what has a road block stunt got to do with reviewing cars, and that waste of space drag race- and it wasen't a real scenrio!! (sp) :nutter: :nutter:

And the adverts- bludy hell!!! :vangry: :vangry:

Top Gear admitally doesn't review a car like a magazine would- but it's not supposed to it is to entertain us. Good example my missus and her mum watch top gear, bu they thought fifth gear was awful.

Sundays' show was awesome, especially the bit on the 3 supercars, and when clarkson was commenting on the bridge, the cars and emotions, he got it spot on!! -he is one my idols- he is an incredible person! :thumb:

Long Live Top Gear!! :thumb: :thumb: