OUCH! hospital time!

geordie_aaron

14 year old bro was playing football yesturday, had just been made captain of the team 30 minutes before this happened.....

Pic257.jpg

Pic254.jpg

Pic253.jpg

Pic252.jpg

No, he didn't grow a second knee on his shin :roll: had a bad tackle and the fat foker landed sqaure on his shin breaking both tibia and fibia! as seen in the above pic! Gave him laughing gas on the pitch which was funny as hell, then morphine in the hospital which he loved until he started getting thirsty and sickly lol

Just been to see him 8-9am, and he's just rang saying he's going for a operation to have a cage fitted because the bones are out of alignment, so football is completly out the question for the rest of this year.... perhapos longer :blink: , he has scouts watching him too :( :(

PS, if your on here Liam, good luck and i'll bring the maccy d's up when you wake :D :thumb:

Edited by geordie_aaron

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah aaron that was me, cheers 4 he comments lads andu 2 aaron bro :))

goin down to get put 2 sleep at 1;30 8o, and yes that gas + air is amazingg stuff lol

so what does ya's think eh nice xray or what lol

and aaron ill be looking forward to my maccy d's when i wake up mind, sorry i took so long to reply 3 of the lads from footy came to see me, nice of them