Trafford Centre Meet 21/5/06

Ah well what a good hour for me! :)

someone nearly crashed into me 8o . no names .... dan86! :P

well i was late and arrived at 7.25 after laserquest etc but still managed to have a chat... then spin round, right round! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

and i now have no murray mints left ;( because dave and hannah asked for them so everyone had one! Thanks Dave! :thumb:

I ended up spinning right round roundabouts after finding my car in the other car park then trying to find the others :D

Big thatks to 94 elx for driving me back to the car & to canning for guiding us to the others :pancake:

Not a massive turnout but good fun anyway, apmsl at dan getting bashed on the bumper cars :roll:

Edited by peewee

and i now have no murray mints left ;( because dave and hannah asked for them so everyone had one! Thanks Dave! :thumb:

I thought it was because i helped myself to them lol

Also, PMSL at Dave saying when he knew we ahd found his car lol :roll:

Was a good day, also we caused more noise and left more tyres in the car park than last time, only this time no security van was in sight lol. we all spun right round leaving balck sh1t everywhere.

In the first game of lazer quest i came second overall on the winning team. Ohhh, i was also in the winning team for the second game. And i was also the top scorer :D was well chuffed :D :D

PMSL at that asain lady window shopping for a baby :roll:

And Andy. u almost crashed into me. i was turning round to go to the more sensible exit you fool lol. plus i stopped first :P

Good pictures there, Pete. And I love your car ... what a transformation. :jaw: :thumb:

Thanks marcia :D

Im really happy how its coming along, Been quite a few months hard work but its looking something like i hoped, i will be putting some proper pics up later in the show us your motor section including an old pic. :thumb:

Edited by peewee

Good pictures there, Pete. And I love your car ... what a transformation. :jaw: :thumb:

Thanks marcia :D

Im really happy how its coming along, Been quite a few months hard work but its looking something like i hoped, i will be putting some proper pics up later in the show us your motor section including an old pic. :thumb:

Looking forward to it. :thumb:

Edited by marsbar1973

BIG apoligies to everyone. I treally wanted to come but felt like Shite on sunday. :drool: Spent all day saturday lay down on my drive pissed wet through trying to sort my exhaust ready for the meet. Exhaust looks the mutz nutz :thumb: .I have only just got outta bed from saturday night. Again sorry i couldn't make it,looks like it was a good laugh. Next time i'll be there :cheers: