Essex Meet April 2008

Fat Del

I thought I would start uo the report for the meet as no-one else seems to have done so yet.

I was the first arrive, leaving me searching around for anyone familiar. Eventually I parked up and breathed in the sweet smell of rain. Great.

Next to show up was Charley. Parking next to me, I began to realise how funny it would look to people viewing our cars, both with dodgy front ends, mine falling apart and Charley's with a severe cosmetic problem.

Eventually Mutley showed up in his amazing XR3i. God I love it :P

As time went on, Meekstaaa and Bluliz arrived and the conversations continued until Rambo (and his friend) showed up.

Meekstaa had a bit of a job changing a wheel (Mutley has the proof) causing what I am sure was sheer embaressment in front of the ladies :thumb:

Onwards we went to play Bowling (other-wise known as Arcade games because too many 8 year old slappers from the local pikey sites were using all the lanes)

I beat my mate by a long way, and Mutley beat Meekstaaa at the racing games. Winner!!

I don't really have pictures at the moment because I can't find the camera but i'm sure Mutley has quite a few.

Bring on the Hertz meet :D