Local elections

Local elections conservative and liberal partys have shown the Labour goverment up shows people have had enough now and the change is happening now at last. People have woken up to the fact its time for a change and the big vote in 2 years time hopefully this will be the change as well.

Harriet harmen was talking crap on news saying changes are needed meaning more lies again on the way to late for that along with gordon brown you made big mistakes now and its time you were out. You cant look after people on low incomes and everything in a state in this country and lied to everybody.

Map of colour changes shown clear now on bbc link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/elec...ap/html/map.stm

Edited by Welshy_Pete

and what exactly makes you think that any of the other political parties wont be telling lies? If you think that the Conservatives haven't/won't say anything untrue to win votes then you are either delusional or stupid.

One last note, your grammar is terrible, it took twice as long to read that post because of the lack of punctuation. If you sort it out people might be able to read what you have posted and reply.

We ant living in the past in the past of history when things were worst. Where living in the present when things are crap now so putting up with rubbish like past was worse yes it was but the fact remains things are crap now so dont put up with it its going to get worse even more by saying things like the past was worse and doing nothing about now letting it carry on. Also thinking that makes nothing change in the future or the present now by thinking of a past.

The past is the past live in it you get no were and gloom over that. Live in the future and present you go places living now what counts not what happend years ago time for change now not when its to late like its going now with Labour. There's new people around now so the time for change its the best time as ever!

I may be only 27 but I ant daft loads people claiming the sick and dole nothing rong with them and working on the side its still going on. The police, fire, hospitals and nurses are all in mess same with teachers, houses and food are crazy along with fuel put up council in mess also tax is crazy the list is endless with all this the backbone of everything your going down.

Look at the votes local elections it speaks for it self the hole country ant living in the past anymore they want change and they want it now if you dont like it get used to it cause things are about to change now people put up with so much then comes time for a big change and past has gone were in the present living now.

Yes my spelling ant the best but just making a point thats all. I was alot worse but I have improved alot spelling wise still more to do but only making a point.

I didn't get chance as I was working during the opening hours of my local polling station (as it was a school it was open after 3.30 and closed at 10 and I work between 3 and 9 and get home for about 10.30 :vangry: )

I'm pretty miffed as it would have been the first time I've bothered to vote...

But still the outcome is what I would have voted for so they didn't need my vote. :mellow:

Like an earlier poster said, as you get older you realise that it make not one iota of difference who's in... they're all corrupt and power hungry, only in it for themselves, and see us all as cattle!

It's a little-known fact that if you took all the politicians in the world, and laid them out end to end around the equator... the world would be a better place!

I dont think Gordon Brown is doing too bad a job to be fair, the economy around the world is having problems so we cant pin that on Brown.. food prices.... again world problem. Any government is going to rise tax on petrol, booze etc. So, what had Brown actually done wrong?

your young you dont realise just what their track record is ,I am now much worse off than I have ever been and I blame that totally on this labour goverment, immigration and taxes got right out of hand

Edited by 1pukkadeal

im no politician buff but before labour was the tori's and wasnt there something like 3 million odd out of work and anything english based was ceased (coal mines for instance) there all out for what they can get. but i do agree that were all out of pocket. i can spend anything up to half my monthly pay on commuting to work and get nothing to help me. i vote strikes, if theres no money surely someone might do something?

im no politician buff but before labour was the tori's and wasnt there something like 3 million odd out of work and anything english based was ceased (coal mines for instance) there all out for what they can get. but i do agree that were all out of pocket. i can spend anything up to half my monthly pay on commuting to work and get nothing to help me. i vote strikes, if theres no money surely someone might do something?

Take is you dont realise how many people are out of work now !!

lol i actually rote that in my last post but deletedit again. obviously if you have a non british passport you can work where ever you like. im sure the "foreigners" have left us a few jobs tho? surely they allow us to work somewhere in our own country...with the goverments permission of course??

gosh im a b*tch

For a start the immigration had a knock on effect ,especially when we allowed in the polish and romanians ,Now suddenly all the jobs are taken which used to be there for school leavers on the work ladder as the goverment pays extra beneifits to companys that employ them ,we are overcrowded and younger school work suffers badly due to amounts of foreigners which are using up funding money on special translaters etc ,when thatcher was in goverment yes there was unemployment as I was a teenager then and to be honest there was plenty of jobs too ,it was easier to chill out with your mates and sponge off the dole as most did as then the goverment was too soft on bone idle lazy gits, but I tell you something people were afraid of the uk and its muscle ,now we are gutless and full of immigrants who laugh at all of us who live here , we have given all the power away and are considered a soft touch by all the euro countries . All I can say to that is Thanks labour for ruining this country Edited by 1pukkadeal

tooshai, it doesnt help iv been brough up anti thatcher (my dad being a miner and all) and to a point i dont like her either but thats being brought up that way i suppose. im all for bnp as ven as long as i can rememeber and im 19 there was hardly any foreigners compared to now days standards. i think you would be hard pushed to find any good goverments tho.