REMOTE BOOT POP

mrmetallica

HAS ANYBODY DONE REMOTE BOOT POP ? WHATS THE BEST WAY.IVE GOT A TOAD ALARM AND WANT TO GET A FOUR BUTTON REMOTE FOB IS IT POSSIBLE.

it can be done if you can programme it to give an earth output to release the tailgate ,its a really easy mod

Edited by 1pukkadeal

HAS ANYBODY DONE REMOTE BOOT POP ? WHATS THE BEST WAY.IVE GOT A TOAD ALARM AND WANT TO GET A FOUR BUTTON REMOTE FOB IS IT POSSIBLE.

it can be done if you can programme it to give an earth output to release the tailgate ,its a really easy mod

would i need another fob say four button.mines only two button

would i need another fob say four button.mines only two button

depends on if your alarm has capability to give an independant earth signal ,as for a 4 button remote it may only let you use 2 of the buttons anyway ,need to check your alarm manual to see if its compatable fella

its a toad a101cl.do you know about these pukka ?

Right I had a look for you and my conclusion is the model you have was the entry model and does not have this feature ,as the model up from yours the A201TC had this feature ,sorry fella

Edited by 1pukkadeal