bonnet

Nadine

welle either way looks like its been tuned a bit anyways but still defo looks a winner that one! in some cases the bonnet spacers are usually there just for looks, but people do say: "oi mate your bonnet is open!!"

cool, well its on ebay he doesnt say much about the car really. now to find someone in yorkshire x

its defo some bonnet spacers, they are an ideal modification to allow ventilation from all that engine heat, and by the looks of it its a big engine maybe a 2.0 conversion plus i see a stainless steel focus manifold on there looks ace that!

looks like a big engine? how can that be? from the 1.6 to the 2.0 they all "look" the same

Prob just bonnet blocks as plenty have stated Nadine, I take it you can't find owt local to buy? I recognise that white one but dunno why.

its defo some bonnet spacers, they are an ideal modification to allow ventilation from all that engine heat, and by the looks of it its a big engine maybe a 2.0 conversion plus i see a stainless steel focus manifold on there looks ace that!

looks like a big engine? how can that be? from the 1.6 to the 2.0 they all "look" the same

Prob just bonnet blocks as plenty have stated Nadine, I take it you can't find owt local to buy? I recognise that white one but dunno why.

Hey Ric, nah cant find a really nice 3 dr white si or gti anywhere, ive searched ebay, pistonheads, auto trader. They either have rust, 2 many doors or are to standard for me lol x

Hey Ric, nah cant find a really nice 3 dr white si or gti anywhere, ive searched ebay, pistonheads, auto trader. They either have rust, 2 many doors or are to standard for me lol x

the adventure continues then eh :D