Will a mk4 rs turbo engine fit in a mk6?

CRAIG1712

Dunno, you can normally pick up all the gear for about £500. It's a lot of work doing the conversion. Have a search through the forum, a few people have done it; inparticular reid, dubs, scortpower, and more!

edit: did you just blow me a kiss? i am not used to this!

i thought of doing this swap, but i figured out it would cost to much to do! i mean the engine itself wouldnt be much, but with an RST engine it is definatly going to be ragged to fcuk! so i re-build would be best, at the very least change all seals, gaskets, pumps, prob end up getting it with a sh***ed turbo, so more expense!

DUBS on here did the conversion in his a not long ago! he would be a god person to ask! i believe he got his engine off a trusted member off here. only way to go really!

Ahh reet, pretty pricey then ill have a lk through, probly a bit out of my mechanical experience haha. Yeahhh lol bit of a cheeky smooch haha

thnks for the help mate x :thumb:

Hey tez, ahh right, yea i was thinkin if i was lucky enough to find 1 at the local scrappy but now thinkin the engine wuda been ragged lol ill have a browse on here. was speaking to steve yesday said uve got that 2ltr in cant wait to hear what that sounds like deffo make another utube vid fella :D x

Edited by CRAIG1712

Ahh reet, pretty pricey then ill have a lk through, probly a bit out of my mechanical experience haha. Yeahhh lol bit of a cheeky smooch haha

thnks for the help mate x :thumb:

Hey tez, ahh right, yea i was thinkin if i was lucky enough to find 1 at the local scrappy but now thinkin the engine wuda been ragged lol ill have a browse on here. was speaking to steve yesday said uve got that 2ltr in cant wait to hear what that sounds like deffo make another utube vid fella :D x

seriously guys... what was said about me and the car at this meet? lol hope it was all good! lol