Trig

MIKE W

Just found this on my pc, its a vid of Trig doing the 1/4 at Central Day last year so thought i would stick it on the tube.....

Youtube has made the quality crap now though....

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

meh ah well! i would like to get a 2L but unfortunatly spent alot of cash sorting the water pump out, in the end i needed a new cam belt kit and new pump so £230 less :( but possibly my engine has now been timed up properly and should run better! with no leaks! possibly get the 2L next year! ah whoops back to topic............

meh ah well! i would like to get a 2L but unfortunatly spent alot of cash sorting the water pump out, in the end i needed a new cam belt kit and new pump so £230 less :( but possibly my engine has now been timed up properly and should run better! with no leaks! possibly get the 2L next year! ah whoops back to topic............

another £200 and i woulda 2l'd that for you..

seemed like a slow start that, was it wet on the strip?

It wasnt wet, but have you ever been on Pod's surface, its shite for road tyres, getting grip in anything is hard.

My 60ft time is normally around 2.5-2.7 sec, you see 300+bhp cossies hitting a 2.0-2.4 60ft time, so it's not that slow at that point, but like I said, any road car will struggle for grip on that surface