Champions Again...

MIKE W

Come on, where is the thread?

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD GLORY GLORY MAN UTD GLORY GLORY MAN UTD AND THE REDS GO MARCHING ON ON ON!!!

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Spent the afternoon in the pub watching it, buzzing atmosphere and icing on the cake was seeing City had got their arse fcuking handed to them by Boro 8-1 :roll: :roll: That made a great day even fooking better.....

Now bring on the Champions league final so we can do the southern fairies again :roll: :drunk:

I need my bed now lol....

funniest thing i read during the week is chelsea saying as they were on equal points if they finished like it their should be a playoff... :rolleyes: so suddenly goal difference doesnt matter anymore???.....

There wasn't a thread because no one cares :roll: :roll:

better not say that gemma will get upset with you...

Wahooo, thats football over with, hopefully a nice and quiet summer :roll: :P

Until the Euro's are back on in June!

And......................???

Im sorry but with England out it will be a lacklustre event for most.

As for today, i predicted Utd would take it but thought both sides would win, although i have more than an inkling that chelski will take the European cup this time.

Wahooo, thats football over with, hopefully a nice and quiet summer :roll: :P

Until the Euro's are back on in June!

As for today, i predicted Utd would take it but thought both sides would win, although i have more than an inkling that chelski will take the European cup this time.

There will still be some good football on show though. I remember USA 94' even though England weren't in it - that was one of the best tournaments I've ever watched.

Chelsea would have the edge if Drogba and Terry weren't out, so it looks like United will clinch the double.

my feelings exactly pete