Camber Adjusters

Drax

thats great, cheers lads :thumb: im having my wishbone and balljoint replaced for now (i think!), plus 2x new tyres, but ill get some of these asap. do you think the adjusted ones at £120 will do? or is it better is get the adjustable ones at £280. i wont be doing any track days in it etc, just standard road use.

thats great, cheers lads :thumb: im having my wishbone and balljoint replaced for now (i think!), plus 2x new tyres, but ill get some of these asap. do you think the adjusted ones at £120 will do? or is it better is get the adjustable ones at £280. i wont be doing any track days in it etc, just standard road use.

If you got the £120 ones your tyres may not wear but your bushes can still go. The expensive ones have a metal bearing/joint instead of bushes so they wont break. I have a set and they are the best thing ive brought. Ive had them for at least a year and a half, the car is very low on 17's and ive had no tyre wear and the bushes are still in one piece (touch wood). I cant recommend them enough. :thumb: :thumb:

HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TO AJUST THEM BY DO YOU GET THEM DONE WEN THEY DO LASER TRACKING? :P

turn your caps lock off and put your tongue away, its not big and its not clever.

You will need to get the tracking reset immediatley, and the camber will need setting up.

HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TO AJUST THEM BY DO YOU GET THEM DONE WEN THEY DO LASER TRACKING? :P

turn your caps lock off and put your tongue away, its not big and its not clever.

You will need to get the tracking reset immediatley, and the camber will need setting up.

Yes I thought it would have to be done right after it was ajusted :D

what trig said, lol, but one better would be fit them at the tracking place! lol but i agree as above if you had 300 quid burning a hole then go for the expensive ones as they should last a hell of alot longer and make you money in the long run if all goes fine,