A central south meet

Basically i was wondering if there would be any interest in a central south meet. Maybe around portsmouth, birghton, southhampton, that sort of area.

Nothing fancy just a chance to meet up and have a natter and get to know some people.

If anyone has any ideas or wants to organise one then great, this is mearly to see of there would be any takers.

The more willing to show the better I guess. Randomly thought we could head out for stoney cross in the new forest. For those who want to show how fast they go, there is a nice long "drag strip". But i'm not encouraging anyone to do 120 along there like my mates.

No lets no turn this into a chav fest. lol

I was thinking we could meet somwhere, do a few pics and greets, then go somewhere for eats, and then somewhere for some proper piccys. Dont know the area that well though as i've been down brighton way most of the time for the last year or so. lol

Anyone got any suggestions, or actually want to organise a proper meet?

The more willing to show the better I guess. Randomly thought we could head out for stoney cross in the new forest. For those who want to show how fast they go, there is a nice long "drag strip". But i'm not encouraging anyone to do 120 along there like my mates.

No lets no turn this into a chav fest. lol

I was thinking we could meet somwhere, do a few pics and greets, then go somewhere for eats, and then somewhere for some proper piccys. Dont know the area that well though as i've been down brighton way most of the time for the last year or so. lol

Anyone got any suggestions, or actually want to organise a proper meet?

It wouldn't be a chav fest ;) Me and my mates are not chavs! We're Ska heads, love our ska music :P

First thing we need then is somewhere decent enough for a few cars to park. Obviously we could meet in Southampton City Centre near West Quay where the Jap meet was last sunday, thats an alright car park. 2hr limit though.

There's a McDonald's right by it, and TGI Friday's.

What kinda dates and times are we looking at? I would want one to happen fairly soon :)

Edited by teh

Same, i'm not overly bothered, if someone gets some dates and a meet place, we can then find somewhere to take some pics and maybe grab some lunch?

Ok, i'll start the ball rolling.

I'm thinking Saturday 5th July or Sunday 6th July? (2 days or so before I finally make the grand old age of 18).