Middx & Hert's June Meet

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another successful meet there Steve, i'm so jealous :innocent:

Nice to meet some of you guys that I haven't before. I'm glad THC could come after the trouble he had with his 18s falling off every few yards.

Some lovely cars there, I still can't get over how clean Gwenzil's car is.

Had a nice suprise when I opened my bonnet and found that afore-mentioned snotty tissue one of mates had left there :glare:

Had a nice drive back aswell, when we aren't following Meeky we get back much faster ;)

That tissue and the DIY wiring did brighten up my day Del ,and yes I agree Gwenzil does keep his car well kept ,mind you was talking to his brother who does not

I was trying to keep us all together tissue boy, next time i'm going to leave you!

now now ladies

Edited by 1pukkadeal

nice meet guys,steve you are the meet master lol!

Thanks as thats praise indeed

Certainly does!! lol

Really enjoyed it, and as said before, will certainly come to the next if I'm free :D

will hold you to that ;)

Just to see me! :)

dream on I reckon meekbeat

Edited by 1pukkadeal

give it a rest dave, it was bad enough you trying to bang the waitress haha. was a really good day, really glad i went. shame i went rallying yesterday otherwise my car wouldnt have been gleaming. well almost.

nice to meet everyone and get a few more names. we definately need name tags

give it a rest dave, it was bad enough you trying to bang the waitress haha. was a really good day, really glad i went. shame i went rallying yesterday otherwise my car wouldnt have been gleaming. well almost.

i was thinking that. im well confused face to the user name. name to the car LOL

She was really hot!