Trax 08

Trax 08

Silverstone Circuit, Silverstone, Northants, NN12 8TN

TRAX is the UK’s biggest and best event for all performance and modified cars. Located at the home of British Motorsport, Silverstone Circuit, no other UK car show offers so much. Whether you’re putting your own car through its paces on the track and the 0-60 Sprint, taking a high speed passenger ride on the world famous Grand Prix Circuit, getting to grips with a Lotus Exige on the Stowe Circuit, or simply watching the action and checking out the 4500 display cars, TRAX is the ultimate day out for any performance car enthusiast.

What's on

Club DisplaysOver 4000 cars from nearly 200 clubs, with everything from classic Corvettes to modified Skylines on show. Whatever you’re into, you’ll find it at TRAX.

Massive Trade AreaAs the last major show of the season, TRAX is a great place to grab a bargain, with many of the leading names in the tuning market offering significant discounts.

European Drift ChampionshipThe final UK round of the 2008 European Drift Championship. See the best drifters in Europe battling it out in top level competition.

Track TimeDrive Silverstone’s Grand Prix circuit in your own car. Novice, Intermediate and Advanced sessions available. Book now for £30 per 15 minute session.

0-60 Sprint TestA definitive measure of just how quick your car is, using highly accurate timing equipment. The current TRAX record stands at 2.6 seconds. .

Lotus Exige Driving ExperiencesDrive Silverstone’s Stowe Circuit in a Lotus Exige, a genuine high speed circuit driving experience with professional instruction. » Book now for only £40

Lotus Exige High Speed Passenger RidesA fantastic opportunity to experience Silverstone’s Grand Prix Circuit with a professional driver at the wheel. Book on the day for £20.

Rolling Road An accurate measure of your car’s power and torque, includes a printout of the results and expert tuning advice. Book on the day for £45.

Booking details are in the Members Section.

• 3 weeks later...
Why dont you come to this one Tez, we have been looking forward to seeing you and your car all year.

i am going, i believe in the public display

sorry didnt realise there was a thread in the members area, lol. not used to being just a user

You will have to pop over and say hello then.

ofcourse! and same with you guys, if you see me sitting around my car come introduce yourself! as i dont know who everyone is yet. you guys taking the now infamous bbq? lol

you guys taking the now infamous bbq? lol

Naturally. Bring food to chuck on it if you wish, all guys off here are welcome to do that

i may have to do that! saves spanking a fiver on 1 burger in a costco bun, with no cheese! lol

just being that i dont know many people id feel a little weird sitting down there, as people may think who the hell is he? i shall do a trip over at Ford Fair if i go.

You cant tell the new peope to come say hi to you then say you dont know anyone to come over for food :roll:

Get over and get to know people :D

totally understand ian, but walking upto 30 people is a bit different to 1 person coming up to me, just dont wanna fell rude as i know i wont remember so many peoples names at once! lol so much so that i will still be at square one when the show is over! lol

anyway i will see you all there!

• 3 weeks later...