Middx & Hert's July Meet

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heeeyyy :)

Good to meet everyone today (this is Sam, stealing Gary's log in - till I get my own ;) ) x

Here's just a few pics, mainly from the journey up.... I've saved them to my FaceBook acct as it uploads quicker... :)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1351...mp;id=702575180

There's a load more, but these were the better ones :)

See ya'll at the next meet :) xx

Sammi & Gary xx

Damn you must like pain ,you wait until Kylie gets you at Ford Fair

I'm gonna kick some ass mr meeky! You cheeky so and so...btw, I have tidied all the mess you made in my car whilst expressing your femine side :rolleyes:

Was a brilliant meet, glad I came down again and couldn't have asked for a nicer day.

Thanks for the door cards John your a star (cant believe I cought you up! :roll: )

Great pics too!

Edited by Kylie

christ all bloody mighty, this meet is getting mahoosive!

alot different to the first meet!

what time did most stick around until then?

im yet again sorry for the lack of attending, i underesealed the scooby then set about the rear springs just to find it took about 3 hours longer than expected! so i couldnt really leave ther scooby on the jack as it was on a slope! lol with no suspension in on one side, so i was committed to finishing the bugger! grrrr... but what a day for it guys and girls (and kylie :wub: ) lol just messing, the weather was ace! wish i had come along!

Damn you must like pain ,you wait until Kylie gets you at Ford Fair

I'm gonna kick some ass mr meeky! You cheeky so and so...btw, I have tidied all the mess you made in my car whilst expressing your femine side :rolleyes:

Was a brilliant meet, glad I came down again and couldn't have asked for a nicer day.

Thanks for the door cards John your a star (cant believe I cought you up! :roll: )

Great pics too!

Is that a threat or a promise, did you see my note in your diary for tomorrow?