Midlands Social, 5th October 2008

Midlands Social

5th October 2008

Star City, Birmingham

1 mile from J6 of M6, Signposted all the way off the motorway

From looking at the map, the back of Blue carpark might be the best place to meet up

1pm

http://www.starcity.org.uk/index.html

They have lots of activity's for those that might want to have a go:

Bowling

Crazy Golf

Cinema

Football

Arcade

LaserZone

And there is a wide selection of foods available:

Subway

Pizza hut

Nando's

Burger King

La Tascana

Shere Khan

Old Orlean's

Flame

Bella Itallia

Shobha's

If you take up a StarCity discount card (costs £5, if you go regulary then you might get your moneys worth) then you can get discounts and various offers in Star City, and also thy have offers on the linked pdf, which if you print out, you can get those with a StarCity card

http://www.starcity.org.uk/pdf/StarCityWEBPDF.pdf

If anyone wants to have a go at any of the activities, if we can get a group together then we can look into booking in advance and maybe if there is enough we could see about discounts. If people want to come to the meet and not have a go at any activity then that is fine, everyone is more than welcome to come. It is great for new people to get to know each other and social meets are a perfect way to get to know the people behind the keyboard.

The prices advertised for some of the activities are:

Laserzone:

one game £5.50, Further games £4.50

Tenpin:

2 games £10.25, 3 Games £12.00

Crazy Golf:

18 Holes - Hidden Cove Challenge OR Lost Hut Trail

Adventurer - £6.45, Castaway (Child under 8 years) - £5.45

36 Holes ­ Hidden Cove Challenge AND Lost Hut Trail

Adventurer - £10.95, Castaway (Child under 8 years) - £8.95

As requested, Attending:

Matt86

Sortedford

F34RNY

Charley

Mutley

_Stoke

Simonez

Dutchkev

Trig

Tezzy1970

Edited by Trig

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't this get posted up before?

sort of, I hid it once I posted it because I wanted to check a few things, like dates of other meets, other potential events, and to check on the prices of things. Someone did make it visible for a short amount of time before I changed it back.

I was gonna say cos I knew I replied to it then I couldn't find it again I thought I was going senile!! :roll:

maybe you are :unsure:

Quite possibly....only since Mutley been about though :innocent:

Me and Mutley would more than likely be up for this and I would also hazard a guess at GaryRST and Sammi xx would come too :D

lol, you will all be down there with the other chavs then

wouldnt waste petrol coming to a silly meet, but i know that were all the local cruisers meet up

Why do you actually reply to threads anymore? All you do is stir trouble and post pointless things!

If your not interested in coming you don't need or have to post in this thread :nutter:

just saying it will be full of chavs, and star shity aint that good either to many speed bumps

every car park across the country gets full of chavs, have you ever been to J1 in Rugby!!!!!!

We wont be going to race round and act like dicks, so speed bumps aren't an issue