LastMinute.Com road trip to Southend....

Sammi xx

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Finally...back on topic! :drunk:

Cool pics, thanks Mutley for those, not sure what Gary is doing tho!!

& yeah, it was a couples thing....as a recce for the Southend meet, so those that didn't come with can look forward to the same shenanigans at the real thing! :D (so stop moaning! lol xxx)

That Merc looks the bawlocks! Shame I didn't get pics!!!! :curse:

Fine. Lets all return to sitting about in silence till ford fair rolls around.

Shut up, there is a difference between posting a decent report and posting utter crap that can be kept to msn....

And before anyone starts crying like usual and says i have a grudge against someone, i dont.

I was joking mate :O

I have a weird sense of humour I guess...

Its cool dude. I was just giving my opinion as i couldnt read whether it was a joke or a sarcy comment....

I would appreciate if you didnt post again till Ford Fair though :roll:

Sorry, will let you get back to topic now, i have said my piece lol

dont wanna come now after what you done to poor del ,so stuff it you bad woman and I hope your happy breaking that poor young mans heart :( :roll:

PMSL!!!!!!

More Pizza Hut & pots of 2pee coins for us then! HUZZAH! :D

Andy? Car? Gary? Star? Same time this Saturday? :D xxx

and me ?

dont wanna come now after what you done to poor del ,so stuff it you bad woman and I hope your happy breaking that poor young mans heart :( :roll:

PMSL!!!!!!

More Pizza Hut & pots of 2pee coins for us then! HUZZAH! :D

Andy? Car? Gary? Star? Same time this Saturday? :D xxx

and me ?

Absolutely!!! Wouldn't be the same without you! :D

Guest gti.tom
Have i just logged onto www.Chatshit.com/Chatroom ??

Come on guys, is there any need for half of the useless drivel posted in this thread ? and then your surprised people make comments about reports going off topic....

The man has a point to be honest. :mellow:

Was it really worth posting if it was 2 couples going out for the evening ,as I can see evo getting very full of reports if this is what denotes a report thread ?(

Understandable point. However, this was not just a couples night out, but a 'recce' for a Evo meet in the very near future. To Basildon to check parking & facilities (& of course to sample Pizza Hut) & then on to Southend for the same detail.

(For those not in the know 'recce' is a 'visit' prior to going somewhere to gain information about a place before sending off a group of people into the unknown!!!!!) :D

I wouldn't wanna read about someone's trip to Asda....but this is slightly different & I'm sure the others will agree!!! x

And yes of course, HeavyRightFoot - you can come :D In fact, you are all invited!!

x

Have i just logged onto www.Chatshit.com/Chatroom ??

Come on guys, is there any need for half of the useless drivel posted in this thread ? and then your surprised people make comments about reports going off topic....

The man has a point to be honest. :mellow:

Was it really worth posting if it was 2 couples going out for the evening ,as I can see evo getting very full of reports if this is what denotes a report thread ?(

Does it matter to either of you?! If you don't like it don't read it!

Tom - it had gone back on topic when you had replied so you didn't really need to comment! :P