best way to clean the inside of the glass

onehotminute_191

ive tried lots of products and lots of elbow grease but no matter what i always get smear marks as soon as theres any condensation about. ive tried lots of stuff designed for glass and a few other things. ive also tried this stick that is made out of the stuff that coats leaves so that water doesnt sit on it. i must admit it did work but it took so long to get it right on one small area i gave up. it stops any condensation on the glass you can breathe on it all day and nothing happens. also i tried just 100% pure cotton cloth and given a long clean and a short clean and cleaning it hard and soft and all kinds of things.

help

vinegar and newspaper FTW

ive tried that lol. and the brown paper trick (same thing) although that was a long time ago and cant remember the results. does it leave you car smelling like vinegar? lol

autoglym fast glass, works a treat, use it with a micro fiber cloth

ill give it a try. so it dont leave any marks or smears when the condensation sets in?

ill give it a try. so it dont leave any marks or smears when the condensation sets in?

cleaned the windows inside and out with it afew weeks ago and they are still really clear (other than dirt on the outside)

tried other stuff and this is by far the best I've came accross!

vinegar and newspaper FTW

ive tried that lol. and the brown paper trick (same thing) although that was a long time ago and cant remember the results. does it leave you car smelling like vinegar? lol

yeah but dont you just love that smell on the way back from the chippy? :pancake:

all doors open.....clean windows......whack the blower on cold (full blast) preferably with an air freshner on it and 5 mins all is good ;)

i work for the railway and we have this thing called (glassclean) we use them on outdoor windows and the water just runs off them and doesn't leave them marked. not sure if its available to the pubic as we get our supplys from a warehouse but i got a few laying around the garage :-)

than with blue roll does the job every time :)

Edited by IBD4vid