Stoke on Trent social

Really pissed that I missed this one... I was only 5-10mins away as I was staying in Stoke (Mrs mums) for the weekend.

No internet... Didn't print the address off... Tried looking for Festival Park without the sat nav and got lost just past Kidsgrove then today... internet back! :vangry:

I need to get some mobile numbers of the local Cheshire/Staffs guys... Sure I have PeeWee's somewhere but I didn't know he was going! :rolleyes:

If you can PM me the numbers then I can at least phone for the address/directions next time! :pancake:

Damn phil, i was going to call you too. :(

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really pissed that I missed this one... I was only 5-10mins away as I was staying in Stoke (Mrs mums) for the weekend.

No internet... Didn't print the address off... Tried looking for Festival Park without the sat nav and got lost just past Kidsgrove then today... internet back! :vangry:

I need to get some mobile numbers of the local Cheshire/Staffs guys... Sure I have PeeWee's somewhere but I didn't know he was going! :rolleyes:

If you can PM me the numbers then I can at least phone for the address/directions next time! :pancake:

LOL we were wondering if you were going to show Phil ... anyway there is a 2nd meet here STOKE meet

Where does your family live ... Kidsgrove is still a bit out of the way from Fesitval Park.

Edited by _stoke

Damn phil, i was going to call you too. :(

On the bright side I now know how to get to Kidsgrove Tesco... :roll:

Where does your family live ... Kidsgrove is still a bit out of the way from Fesitval Park.

Church Lawton (Right next to Alsager) on the Staffs/Cheshire border... It's closer to Festival Park that Frodsham/Runcorn (Warrington/Cheshire border) :pancake:

Edited by phil-smith.tk