Middx & Hert's TODAY

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds fair, if anyone else from evo is going to trax and also is going to the herts meet maybe we could all leave together and travel down afterwards!

Its an option fella ,as trax may be buzzing and all you guys stay longer anyway,we will be at the harvester this month as were skipping woodside

well you never know until on the day like ford fair, maybe a bit of rain etc lol! i would definatly like to go to harvester would be different than woodside but won't their car park be full with us lot being there?

has about 50 spaces ,it goes round the side and the back,I can see numbers being lower for this meet with the unsettled weather ,so I cant see it being an issue unless we have a late burst of summer weather then we will look at it again closer to the day ,16 blew out and only a few bothered to tell me :( or I would have moved the venue for the last meet to the harvester ,mind you we still had around 20 members at the last meet :)

Edited by 1pukkadeal

sounds fair, if anyone else from evo is going to trax and also is going to the herts meet maybe we could all leave together and travel down afterwards!

Yeh that would be good mate if it turns out im definitely going :thumb: , especially if you know where your going lol....

If it does turn out im going then i think i would leave Trax early'ish, as its going to be a fair drive home so dont wanna get to the meet late and then only be there 5mins before i have to set off again.....

Did i meet you at Ford Fair? were you the fella that came speaking to Kylie just before we set off ? :unsure:

Did i meet you at Ford Fair? were you the fella that came speaking to Kylie just before we set off ? :unsure:

He certainly was Mike :thumb:

I thought so, he had his username on his shirt iirc ?.....Just wasnt sure if i had read it wrong or imagined it :roll:

Good to put another face to a name...

has about 50 spaces ,it goes round the side and the back,I can see numbers being lower for this meet with the unsettled weather ,so I cant see it being an issue unless we have a late burst of summer weather then we will look at it again closer to the day ,16 blew out and only a few bothered to tell me :( or I would have moved the venue for the last meet to the harvester ,mind you we still had around 20 members at the last meet :)

People dont turn up to shows without telling me, it doesnt bother me, unless they start asking for money back, thats when problems arise, but I suppose it is a touch frustrating when people dont say anything, but at the end of the day, if they dont turn up, I dont care, its their loss. If you decided you weren't going to turn up to a show but didnt let me know, then hey, its your decision, no skin off my nose.

If it does turn out im going then i think i would leave Trax early'ish, as its going to be a fair drive home so dont wanna get to the meet late and then only be there 5mins before i have to set off again.....

Mike, you always leave shows early, I bet thats because you have rifled through everyone's glove boxes and get off before anyone finds out, manc b*stards.

steady on trig!

anyways yeah i'm the guy that was speaking to kylie on ford fair and yes my user name is Sleeman because its me surname! even all my friends call me by my surname nowadays! lol i'm unique me lol!

anyways mike i'll try and find you at trax, i was thinking about leaving trax around either 3 or 4.

would like to see what goes on at trax, i've only been to ford fair so far! lol but we'll discuss what to do either before or on the day!