North West EVO Rolling Road Day....

Right who would be up for a EVO rolling road day in the North west?

The proposed place is Awesome GTi in Irlam, Manchester. I have been to a rolling road day there with the Cheshire RSOC and they were very professional....

Dave W, goes there nearly every day so i am getting him to have a word with them when he is next there to see about a club booking for us....

It doesnt matter whether you have a 1.4 or a 2.1 Zetec Turbo, its more about the social side of things, meet up have a laugh and get to see what power your car is making and if it is running as it should be....

So come on people get your names down, the more the merrier, anyone from any area is welcome :cheers: .....

Once i see who would be deffo interested i will look into getting the ball rolling, your probably looking at about £30/£35 but the more people we get the cheaper it will be i assume...

Names So far:

Mike W

Dave W

MarkyMark

Binko-Si

scortpower

doinkmilll

Lordjc

Kylie

SteGTi

Matman

Drax

Andy Canning

Stoney

heavyrightfoot

BennyBoy

Kris_06

Simonez (Possible)

Tezmanian Devil (Possible)

Ian (SortedFord)

dansGTI

:cheers:

Edited by MIKE W

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian, i have spoke to Trig about this so dont make it invisible again please lol

We are gonna see what interest it generates and what prices i can get from Awesome and take it from there and with Trig involved we can hopefully make this a good club day......

So get your names down people, whether this is open to everyone or just club members i dont know, thats upto Trig....Suppose it depends on numbers we get....

I didnt add before, they do also have 4wd rollers should anyone be bringing a 4wd car.....

So who is up for it ?

i wouldnt mind making an apperance if its an open day, getting ma pennies together for the membership lol

when its likely to be, the later date the better as i mite have to arrange time of work

No date set atm mate, firstly just going to see what interest there is and then take it from there....

Have you got a postcode? As how far wld it be.....

I'd be interested.... I know my car isn't powerful, just be curious as to how many bhp its lost!

Oh and date... hope to not be working!

Be good to see you there mate...

As i said doesnt matter how powerful your car is, its more a social meet really but its good to see if your car is running right etc and to see what power it is actually making....

A date will be planned when we have a list of people deffo for it....

Gonna start a list of possible people interested...

Add your names on...

Mike W

Dave W

MarkyMark

Binko-Si

scortpower

doinkmilll

Lordjc

i know this probably isnt a good idea (which i will admit i never have any) but what do ya think if we got Fast Ford involved in the day?? They did an article on the fiesta owner club of GB when they did something like this, do ya think we should do the same or not??

i know this probably isnt a good idea (which i will admit i never have any) but what do ya think if we got Fast Ford involved in the day?? They did an article on the fiesta owner club of GB when they did something like this, do ya think we should do the same or not??

They have done an EVO Rolling road feature before mate so its possible, but atm its best just concentrating on getting enough people to put their money where their mouth is....Sorting something like that with FF would be upto Trig, he is the events man...

Looking a good list so far though....

Mike W

Dave W

MarkyMark

Binko-Si

scortpower

doinkmilll

Lordjc

Kylie

SteGTi

Edited by MIKE W