Essex Meet Sunday - TOMORROW (28th September 2008) - 4pm

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

groovy. i went down to the leisure park a few weeks ago. they have an excellent all you can eat chinese there. and you know its good because you dont feel the need to Shite as soon as you finished. and the cinema has proper comfy chairs. wonder if anyone is up for getting some food later on there. theres more than chinese though?

I've never been in that chinese but I have been told it is good in there.

Yeah you also have Nando's, Frankie & Benny's, Chiquito's, Moza Indian, Macaroni Grill, The Honeypot restaurant, Chili's.

Actually I haven't eaten over there in any restaurant other than McDonalds lol :innocent:

They also do food in Hollywood Bowl and have a bar and arcades

I've never been in that chinese but I have been told it is good in there.

Yeah you also have Nando's, Frankie & Benny's, Chiquito's, Moza Indian, Macaroni Grill, The Honeypot restaurant, Chili's.

Actually I haven't eaten over there in any restaurant other than McDonalds lol :innocent:

They also do food in Hollywood Bowl and have a bar and arcades

thats down to laziness. you only went to mcD's because it was the closest lol.

ill get in touch before sunday to let you know if im still able to make it andy.

liar youve been to the pizza hut as well :roll:

Oh yeah I forgot about that one...

I'm so Classy :roll:

groovy. i went down to the leisure park a few weeks ago. they have an excellent all you can eat chinese there. and you know its good because you dont feel the need to Shite as soon as you finished. and the cinema has proper comfy chairs. wonder if anyone is up for getting some food later on there. theres more than chinese though?

I've heard it's had quite some bad health report's

i'm willing to get something to eat.

Edited by meekstaaa