goodnight mr khan

bongo

I'm not an Amir Khan fan by any stretch but I honestly think people don't like him because he's a young ASIAN and gets off with injuring people by driving dangerously. Showboating is in the very nature of boxing. Mohammed Ali is the biggest showboater and trash talker in the history of professional sports but no one says Shite about him

I'm not an Amir Khan fan by any stretch but I honestly think people don't like him because he's a young ASIAN and gets off with injuring people by driving dangerously. Showboating is in the very nature of boxing. Mohammed Ali is the biggest showboater and trash talker in the history of professional sports but no one says Shite about him

thats because he can back his mouth up.

dont start this racist bullshite again, kahns a fcuking whalloper who has been put up against carefully chosen opponents that cant fight his weaknesses (he cant take a hit). all the hype about becoming pro which was far too early, finally he came up against someone who had a bit of talent (still not a great boxer though imo) and look what happened..

now whether he's black white yellow or fcuking pink he's still a jumped up wee idiot that got knocked the fcuk out because he's talked himself into a class he shouldnt be in.

this race card thing really Pees me off, if someones an arse then there an arse, race has fcuk all to do with it.

thats because he can back his mouth up.

dont start this racist bullshite again, kahns a fcuking whalloper who has been put up against carefully chosen opponents that cant fight his weaknesses (he cant take a hit). all the hype about becoming pro which was far too early, finally he came up against someone who had a bit of talent (still not a great boxer though imo) and look what happened..

now whether he's black white yellow or fcuking pink he's still a jumped up wee idiot that got knocked the fcuk out because he's talked himself into a class he shouldnt be in.

this race card thing really Pees me off, if someones an arse then there an arse, race has fcuk all to do with it.

couldnt agree more.... i've been waiting for him to fight someone that could teach him a lesson