• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today was kewl,

got right hangover kicking in though,

i feel well ill

:(

Lol i aint surprised. You didnt stop all day. And stoney helped by checking that u were finishing ur pints lol. however, u did waste 2 glasses which is a big no no

lmao well one pint was wasted by me because i drove into it with the rc car lol oh dear!!

nice seeing everyone again BTW

Im still really tired haha....

Its a shame i didnt arrive till late, as i didnt get to speak to a few people and it would of been nice to chat to people more. As i said last night it was good to meet the people i did, good to finally meet gti.tom shame i didnt get to have a proper chat to you though mate (Dont know if your secretly reading this lol). Nice to chat to Nicola, even if you do speak funny, Always a pleasure.........NOT... :innocent: :D

Btw can anyone put my mind at rest, on the M1 after the average speed camera's in the roadworks, is there any speed cameras? Its just i may of been exceeding the speed limit a tad, only for Kylie to tell me when we stopped at the services on the way home that her sat nav said there was speed camera's on there.....So im just a little worried i may have to go out and purchase a suit for my pending court apperance :unsure: :roll:

im pretty sure your alright on the m1 mike , was good to see you mate even though you had to go , how long it take yout to get home?

Lets hope so lol....I myself didnt think there was any camera's but its got me wondering, only one way to find out lol

Yeh you to mate :cheers: Aye as i said shame i arrived late which meant i wasnt there long....

Err not sure, what time did i set off? I got in at 11pm :roll:

Shame it'll be the last evo herts meet though.

Nothing stopping anyone organising another one. All you need is a date, time and location.

and thats what caused all the mess thats happened, it seemed only evo staff people want to have the successful meets and no-one else....

not starting and arguement, just saying thats what it looks like from someone on the sidelines....