Stoke social

PeeWee

when you getting a rc car then peewee?

if u get one then you can make our rc section!! lol

i got rather verbal to those imigrants,,,,,, i was already on crossing,,,, stupid b1tch

Pmsl, looking at your face I wondered if you were safe to leave outside McDonalds, I said to stoney that we may come back out to see veils & robes scattered & a grin on Munchers face. :pancake:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im missed the blocks thats said peewee's car was nice if you was a hairdresser! lol! no probs about the bulbs peewee! shame there wernt more cars there, but I thjink 2 o'clock is a bit early for fezzie park as everyone is still shoppin and it normally kicks off a bit later on. we should go bowlin next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was nice to finaly meet mike and stoney, but left pretty much when gonzo turned up!

Hmmmmmmmmmm Was defo different was gd to meet ppl that i aint before!!! :rolleyes: but after the MASSIVE turn out i dont think i ll be able to cope with the next one so think i will give it a miss till next yr now!sorry!but Hey i got the worst pick of the meet and not mykez this time!!!!how rude!!!lol :pancake: :pancake:

Hmmmmmmmmmm Was defo different was gd to meet ppl that i aint before!!! :rolleyes: but after the MASSIVE turn out i dont think i ll be able to cope with the next one so think i will give it a miss till next yr now!sorry!but Hey i got the worst pick of the meet and not mykez this time!!!!how rude!!!lol :pancake: :pancake:

Hows the scent of muncha in your car going? :P

Fancy doing some under body sealing this week matey?